Heat treatment of key components made of high alloyed steel and other materials in a vacuum is applied more frequently and more effectively.
The advantages of heat treatment in vacuum are:
- simple handling;
- evenly spread warming;
- uniformly distributed temperature in the chamber;
- uniformly distributed hardening;
- precise repetition of the process;
- clean surfaces of processed objects;
- the absence of harmful substances and harmful vapors;
- materials with mandatory controlled disposal are not produced.
PPT-TMO S.A. has furnaces for heat treatment in vacuum of the Degussa type, with workspace dimensions 500 x 600 x 1100 mm, and their batch weight is up to 500kg.